Eat Right with Color

Did you know that March is the National Nutrition Month with the slogan “Eat Right with Color”!  I love this theme for several reasons.  As a Family and Consumer Science teacher, I teach meal planning requires a variety of color, taste, texture and temperature to ensure a wide variety and interesting meal. As a Weight Watchers leader, I stress the value of our Power Foods and the value they play in your success.  So let me be the first to salute my Registered Dietician friends for all of their hard work and to the WW Science Center for their fabulous work.  Let your challenge be to paint your plate with a variety of food colors as you continue to eat right, be active and repeat!

Learn more about National Nutrition Month at http://www.eatright.org/nnm

No comments:

Post a Comment